Laser cutting is ideal for cutting many different materials. It leaves a clean cutting edge and does not require much post-processing.
- Cut Wood, Plastics, Aluminum, and (stainless) Steel.
- Maximum sizes and thickness vary per material.
- Average lead time 7-10 days.
- Requires a DXF drawing to cut the desired design.
Laser engraving is a great way to mark almost any material permanently.
Almost any design can be engraved, and even photos can be engraved! The possibilities are virtually endless. Metals can be engraved with a special coating burned into the metal when the laser passes over it.
- Max engraving size – 900x600mm (35×23″)
- Engrave almost any material.
- Anodized aluminum can be engraved directly.
- Blank metals will need a coating to engrave.